top of page


Membership Form

Please complete the form below to apply for membership

Please select which annual membership you require from the options below:
Young Persons (up to 25 years old)£16
Ordinary for 3 years£56
Senior Citizen£18
Senior Citizen for 3 years£50

Gift Aid

If you are eligible, please complete the following Gift Aid Declaration


Registered Charity Number 261751

*I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations/subscriptions in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay the difference. The charity will reclaim 25p for every £1 you donate from the tax you pay for the current tax year.

Please notify the Society if you:

1. Want to cancel this declaration.

2. Change your name or home address.

3. No longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains. If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.

bottom of page